10am-5pm, British Library, Boardroom, 9.12.2015
- 10-12 talks by 1 speaker from each ATI partner institutions
Cambridge – Jon Crowcroft (slides)UCL – Mark HandleyOxford – Dan Olteanu (slides)Edinburgh – Kenneth Heafield (slides)Warwick – Stephen Jarvis (slides)
The intention is for each speaker to cover their institution’s areas of work AND their network of links to other UK and wider work with people here and not here!
- 12-13 discussion
- 13-14 lunch (including more discussion)
- 14-16 talks by industry&visitors. Confirmed so far:
Google: Steve Hand (slides) Derek Murray (slides)
Cray: Duncan Roweth/Fiona Burgess
Oracle: Tim Harris
Microsoft: Paolo Costa
Netapp: Doug Santry
Intel: Gaurav Karl (slides)
- 16-17 discussion of outcome/documenting workshop for the ATI’s future scope.
- 17- Post-meeting drinks and discussion
Travel reimbursement claims will be managed by Oxford, with much thanks to them!